If you are looking to add something fun to your next event or considering a new “theme”, look no further. Unique Yoga Events can connect you with the ideal instructor for a children’s party, bachelorette party, bridal shower, or even as an add on to a conference or wedding. Classes can take place indoors or outdoors, at home, at hotels or other venues.
Children’s Yoga Parties
If you’ve done movies, bowling, mini-golf and are looking for a new idea for your child’s next party consider making it a yoga party! We combine fun yoga moves to match an age appropriate children’s book or songs. Add is some fun coloring pages and cupcakes and you’ve got a laid back, awesome event. Mat’s are not included. Rented space is an additional fee and determined by location.
Corporate Conference Events
Are you having a company conference? Bring some relaxation and mental clarity to your day by starting off with a group yoga class. Or, offer a mid day break with an optional yoga session.
Wedding Day Yoga
‘Wow’ your guests with a morning yoga class at their hotel. This is a fun way to welcome everyone one and provide them with a light activity. A special class for the bridal group is also a popular option. Clear your mind and relax be
fore getting ready for the big day! Mats are not included, but may be available for small groups at an additional fee.
Bachelorette Yoga Parties
Not looking for a crazy bride-to-be party? Or perhaps you are looking to add some relaxation to your fun-filled plans? A private yoga class is a fantastic way to bring the girls together for a memorable party. Classes can take place at home, at the hotel or another rented space that we help you to find.
- Yoga-inspired Invitations – Are you super busy? Give us your address list, and we’ll even create and mail yoga-inspired invites to all of your guests. (price varies)
- New yoga mats – Available as gifts or party favors. ($10 per person)
- Healthy snacks and tea – What’s a party without treats? We’ll bring yummy munchies that are perfect for noshing on before or after. ($10 per person)
- Nutritious meal demonstration and sampling – What better way to end an invigorating yoga session than with a healthy meal prepared with the freshest ingredients? Watch as we whip together something so tasty you’ll swear that it can’t be good for you. ($25 per person)
- Yogini Martinis ($5 each virgin, $8 each with alcohol)
- Table or chair massage – Services provided by Cafe Physique partner, The Spa Flow (pricing provided upon request)
- Spa services – Manicures, pedicures, and facials provided by Cafe Physique partner, The Spa Flow (pricing provided upon request)
Call Chelsea now to set up your next event or party.